Brown-Forman Area Sales Manager - Slovakia in Slovakia
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table.
Meaningful Work From Day One:
This is a leading position in developing On Trade coverage and responsible for delivering the Key Performance Indicators (i.e. distribution volume, brand education, visibility, promotion) within On Trade channel in Slovakia and fulfills distribution, listing targets and training for functional reports .
What You Can Expect:
The Area Manager will lead, train and develop a sales force composed of permanent, in accordance with best management practices.
• Achieve appointed sales, promotion plan and distribution targets in designed area and clients.
• Manage, coach and develop a group of sales reps.
• Is continuously in touch with the market, competitor activity, category trend, as well as highlight regional opportunities and threats to the business. • Regional A&P budget management ensuring that every activity is aligned to brand plans and deliver maximum return on investment.
• Execute regular and systematic trade visits strategy with reps for the region according to work plan
• Sales and brand strategy execution in subordinated region. • Responsibility for building relationship with customers
• Controls operational costs of subordinated region/customers. • Control the sales force activity and make the appropriate decisions when necessary
• Implement and evaluate on regional basis promotional activities developed by Marketing or Trade Marketing.
• Execute brand education program for the trade partners.
• Prepare and delivering requested reports.
• Analysis of KPI’S result to manage the target and the team.
What You Bring To The Table:
• University Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in FMCG, would be an advantage if experience in beverages business
• Experience managing sales teams
• Fluent in Slovak, English advantage
• Commercial Training experience
Nothing Better in the Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
Req ID: JR-00005044