Brown-Forman Key Account Manager - Slovakia in Slovakia
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table.
Meaningful Work From Day One:
This role is a sales role with responsibility for strategic relationships with Key Accounts in the On-trade channel (Customer), that will ensure delivering on the annual and short-term (quarterly, monthly) sales and execution targets in all assigned segments and formats of outlets.
You will ensure the integration of BF portfolio and channel priorities into customer annual plans and deliver on business KPIs, such as sales volume, profitability, and physical availability KPI’s, using all available data on customer’s strategy and priorities as well as market insights.
What You Can Expect:
Customer Management & Negotiations:
• Having Company strategy, portfolio and channel priorities and pay-for-performance approach as a base, leads the annual planning and implements customer management standards that drive sustainable, profitable growth for both B-F and the Customer, while achieving a high level of Customer engagement. Find Companys and Customers Strategies common ground and revert it into Customer Plan for short (1 year) and mid-term (2-3 yy) perspective;
• Assumes leadership role in understanding, developing, and implementing local key On-trade customer initiatives and new partnerships.
• Secures brand focus by customer type/segment as per brand/format prioritization matrix acting within the approved commercial terms and available budget.
• Ensures that the relevant commercial policies are observed, performs regular reviews and recommends corrective actions when applicable
• Engages in communication with distributors along with Distributors Sales Manager on emerging issues and opportunities in terms of sales to Key Customers, develops and executes relevant action plans to address those.
• Achieves sales volume/value targets, profitability and distribution objectives in the assigned Customer pool.
• Provides reporting and controls compliance to brand guidelines and PiCoS across territories and outlets within the area of responsibility.
• Co-owns with TM the development of trade programs including regional / local promo programs through BF teams and distributors, manages the execution by ensuring numeric and qualitative KPIs
• Coordinates brand visibility projects (image page, promo-activations, POSM placement , etc) together with Trade - Marketing / Marketing teams, controls quality of brand presence and efficiency of tailored programs, leads interaction with the customers, proactively resolves any arising issues and proposes solutions to achieve win-win cooperation being a guardian of company’s interests
• Shares best practices from local activation and communicates competitive intelligence Ensures that any agreement negotiated and reached would not put the organization at risk legally and/or financially
Budgeting & Planning:
• Reviews plans and budgets monthly, anticipates budgetary needs, and proactively reports to line manager (BDM) to align on adjustment of budgets/programs to business priorities.
• Participates in development of channel strategy and leads and coordinates the preparation of annual Customers business plans
• Participates in sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting to On-trade channel processes as part of the larger cross-functional planning processes (S&BP and Integrated Commercial Planning)
• Provides inputs for ROI analysis related to all Customer`s initiatives and communicates efficiencies, results, and impact to the Company's business (cash flow, share vs. profit etc), participates in decisions and implementation.
• Analyzes promotional activities against both financial and strategic criteria and explores opportunities to optimize the overall investment
What You Bring To The Table
• University degree or equivalent experience
• Several years of FMCG branded products experience in Sales management positions
• Experience of On-trade customer direct cooperation and management in spirits / beverages industry background would be an advantage.
• Fluent in Slovak and good level of English
• Ability to present sales information in a clear, concise and structured way
• Ability to build strong stakeholders relationships at all levels, both internally and externally, and build sustainable partnerships
Nothing Better in the Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
Req ID: JR-00005046