Brown-Forman Senior People and Career Experience Specialist in Warsaw, Poland
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table .
Meaningful Work From Day One
The Senior People & Career Experience Specialist is responsible for leading the Brown-Forman Global Recognition and Global Onboarding programs, and supporting various other Employee Experience initiatives to deliver an exceptional, global employee experience. This role will lead the planning, development, implementation and oversight of daily activities designed to continue to grow our recognition culture, with a keen look at increasing engagement and implementing process improvements of all Recognition programs. This role will leverage data, best-practice information, and an innovative mindset to enhance the B-F employee experience for the organization’s global population.
What You Can Expect:
● Manage B-F's global performance, milestone, and retirement awards and recognition programs by being the main point of contact for day-to-day questions and vendor management.
● Partner with the Learning & Development team to develop content and deliver training on our culture of appreciation for various regions and functions.
● Analyze and implement process improvements where needed.
● Cultivate and maintain internal stakeholder and vendor relationships
● Manage all technical aspects of the Recognition platform including, testing and managing program updates and integrations, assessing program usage, and ensuring technical documentation is updated for users.
● Manage invoice processing, payroll reporting, service award orders, and other ad hoc reporting as needed.
● Serve as the expert on B-F’s Global Onboarding program, Getting Started @ B-F, as well as of global onboarding best practices.
● Manages Getting Started @ B-F Marketing Cloud updates, process improvements, and troubleshooting, partnering with IT and content owners for updates ensuring a global perspective. This includes, but is not limited to, crafting new communications and updating current content in the employee and manager journeys, as necessary.
● Review current onboarding activities globally and make process recommendations to ensure new employee experiences are set up for success.
● Partner with HRIT to maintain Workday onboarding features, making updates as needed, in alignment with Getting Started @ B-F programming.
People & Career Experience:
● Supports large-scale projects relating to the employee experience as needed, including serving as a workstream lead, reporting, and other related tasks
● Partner with the Senior People & Career Experience Specialist on wellbeing to coordinate activities that drive engagement and inspiration for employees across the organization, with a focus on non-US locations.
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
● Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in an Employee Experience, Talent, or HR role with experience directly supporting global initiatives
● Bachelor’s or University degree or equivalent experience
● Experience working with global multicultural and multi-functional teams
● Project management experience and strong organizational skills with ability to manage priorities.
● Ability to take ownership, handle and prioritize a high volume and varied workload independently ● High degree of independent judgment and initiative, in a team-oriented, self-managed working environment
● High attention to detail with data management and reporting experience.
● Excellent computer skills, with the ability to learn new programs and tools proficiently
Nothing Better In The Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to offer our people a Premium Experience to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay & bonus based on individual and company performance. We offer a range of benefits that reflect company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Business Area: Global Human Resources
Req ID: JR-00004296