Brown-Forman Operations Technician in Waynesboro, Tennessee
Operations Technicians will assist the production team in all aspects of wood processing. Perform all job functions in strict adherence to company Health & Safety protocols, and in accordance with quality control standards and standard operating procedures. The Operations Technician will also possess the attention to detail and a commitment to safety, teamwork, and product quality.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Ability to work daily overtime as needed
• Must pass drug/alcohol screen, physical abilities test, and background check
• Full body mobility: Ability to stand, walk, use tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, kneel, twist, bend, push, pull and scoop. Ability to work in an environment that is very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. Lift up to 60 pounds without assistance and 100 pounds with mechanical assistance – consistently.
• Two (2) years production experience, manufacturing experience, saw mill experience, or equivalent type work
• Previous experience with all types of woodworking equipment
• Ability to work in a team environment and be self-motivated
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Production
Req ID: JR-00000120