Brown-Forman Sonoma-Cutrer Vineyards Receptionist in Windsor, California
The primary duties for this position include operating a multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and direct calls to appropriate personnel; administrative tasks including data entry, database maintenance, mail and postal functions, email communications and meeting/calendar scheduling and other tasks as needed.
• Screen, route, and/or forward company calls to appropriate departments
• Answer questions regarding organization and provide callers with address, directions, and other information
• Post information on Corporate Calendar (e.g. meetings, conference room reservations, company vehicle reservations)
• Monitor email sites (Reception, Info) and route emails as required
• Manage Employee and Visitor ID Badge Database, create ID badges and distribute accordingly
• Welcome visitors, determine nature of business announce visitors to appropriate personnel and assign ID Badge
• Distribute applications and job posting information to walk-in applicants
• Coordinate and process the ordering, receipt and distribution of business cards and office supplies
• Prepare, sort and distribute in-coming and out-going mail and ensure timely and accurate delivery of mail and packages
• Maintain postage meter, track postage, order additional postage and supplies
• Process Domestic and International shipping labels and required documentation for consumer sales, samples and other packages for the company
• Provide assistance with the taking and transcription of meeting minutes
• Compose letters, memos, internal and external communications
• Process expense reports and GL coding of charge card transactions
• Support various departments including but not limited to Administration, Human Resources and Finance with special projects and administrative tasks as assigned
• Keep Emergency evacuation plan up to date with emergency contacts, roll call of active employees and onsite visitors or vendors
• Update company phone list as needed and distribute to personnel
• Responsible for daily opening and closing of Front Office and checking Conference Room exterior doors.
• Knowledge of multi-line phone system
• Computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft applications, Gmail Google Docs and Internet
• English, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, Bi-lingual a plus
• Knowledge of modern office practices and procedures
• Knowledge of various types of automated office equipment, office practices and procedures.
• Perform several tasks concurrently, time management and organizational skills
• Work independently and exercise sound judgment in making decisions
• Complete and maintain accurate paperwork and meet deadlines
• Demonstrate attention to detail
• Exhibit intellectual curiosity and display a professional presence
• Ability to speak clearly
• Maintain poise, courtesy and professionalism under difficult circumstances
• Maintain confidentiality
• Excellent customer service skills.
Required Experience & Education:
Education – High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
Experience: Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Communication - conveys clear and concise information
Knowledge of multi-line phone system
Computer skills to include proficiency in Microsoft applications, email, and the Internet.
Prior Experience – At least one-year work experience.
Physical Requirements – Must be able to lift, pull and carry up to 40lbs on an infrequent basis. Ability to work short periods while standing up and ability to walk moderate distances including daily movement on stairs.
Preferred Experience & Education:
Education: High School/GED/Secondary School;
Experience: Prior Experience – At least one-year work experience.
Grade 18 National
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Production
Req ID: JR-00001116